Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who needs Jackie Childs?

My dad bestowed upon me his old espresso/cappuccino machine. Life as I know it will never be the same. I feel like Kramer after he took the settlement offer from Java World that granted him unlimited cafe lattes. I can make one whenever I want one. I don't have to pay 4 dollars for it either. Buying the espresso and milk in bulk and performing the labor myself (which is kind of fun) sets the price of a Cafe Kumpart at less than a dollar per beverage! We are witnessing the dawn of a new era, my friends. A new era indeed.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah, but how do they taste?

Is this machine of gods going in the kitchen or office?

j.h.k. said...

Well my lattes are a work in progress. I have only made one and I know next time to steam the milk longer and maybe do a double shot (I like it strong, ya see)but I have no doubt they'll be top notch before long.

Kitchen all the way.