Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday! Friday! Friday!

If I don't have any work to do, why can't I just go home? Seriously, I have about 45 minutes of work to spread out over 8 hours today. I'm gonna need to fill some gaps. I think I will take an extended lunch and hit Best Buy. I got a couple CDs to get (new Ben Kweller and Ron Sexsmith), and I think a PC game would be a wise investment to get me through the rest of the day.

I leave you for now with some thoughts to ponder:

1) If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

2) What if there were no hypothetical questions?

3) Where do forrest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

4) If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

5) What was the best thing before sliced bread?

6) One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

7) If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

8) If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

9) Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have "S" in it?

10) Is there another word for "synonym?"

1 comment:

Helen's Capers said...

wow 45 mins of work over 8 hours. ugh! i really got a kick out of your 10 questions. almost rolling on the floor. i love those kind of things. numbers 5, 6, 9 are my faves. if i come up w/ some i'll certainly let you know...but i HAVE work to do, so it would take my free time to come up w/ such things.