Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This is not 'Nam

--I could not have been more wrong about "The Bourne Ultimatum." Sure, some of it takes place in New York, but, judging by the trailer, it is still very much an international spy thriller and very much AWESOME. I am Pumped (not the capitalization).

--Speaking of movies, now that "Spiderman 3" is out of the way (best of the series!), I am very excited to see "Once," "Paris Je T'Aime," and (still) "Avenue Montaigne."

--Boris Diaw and Amare Stoudemire HAVE TO BE suspended for Game 5 and anyone who thinks they should not be is an anarchist and a hypocrite. "This is not 'Nam. There are rules."

--It's officially Wedding Season and I could not be more pleased. I do love weddings.

--No real job leads as of yet. I remain vigilant and hopeful. On one hand, I would love to find something before I leave here so I could pocket my vacation and "severance" payout and get a TV. On the other hand, it would be nice to have a little time off between jobs. I don't think I could enjoy it much though if I didn't know where the next month's rent was coming from. I'm cursed that way.

--I wish it would rain for 12 straight days. To me, most things are more fun in the rain.

--One thing I love about Netflix is the stark contrast of the two movies it will ship me from my queue. Coming my way today is "28 Days Later" and "The Shop Around the Corner." I get a chuckle out of that.

2 comments:

Online Dating Girl said...

Dude! I just joined Netflix and am addicted. The two movies due to arrive today? The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement and Jesus Camp. God love it.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Give me a 666 tatoo, but I don't think they should be suspended. Not because they did not break the letter of the rule, but because they did not violate the spirit of the rule, which is a stupid rule anyway. They were nowhere near the actual altercation, they in no way escalated it. Let the boys play.