Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Spitting in the Face of a Stereotype

So I am at the post office purchasing the requisite 2-cent stamps to bring my 39-centers up to snuff. On my way out, I spy a massive SUV cruising down the street with (I'm guessing) 20" fancy rims, a stereo system bumpin' at full blast and its African-American driver rockin' out with great energy to the song. Normally, based on experience, you would expect the song to be something from the realm of hip-hop or rap, right? Something like your Chingys, your Young Jeezys, maybe a 50-Cent, but in this case you would be dead wrong (sucka!).

This guy was bumpin' John Mellencamp's "Jack & Diane" and he was loving every second of it.

How 'bout that?

2 comments:

Conrad said...

For your own safety, I think you should take this post down.

Kory said...

The remix right?