Friday, April 27, 2007

Je T'Aimais, Je T'Aime, Je T'Aimerai

Amanda did this on her blog and it looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a go too. Big ups to AJ for the idear.

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

Without further ado, I lend my answers to fate and Itunes. Hope this makes some semblance of sense...

What does next year have in store for me?
Carnival Town - Norah Jones...MMmmmokay, worth pondering, I guess.

What does your love life look like?
Just a Dream - Griffin House....That's not exactly reassuring. Maybe I should quit now. I feel a pandora's box of fortune telling opening here.

What do I say when life gets hard?
Something - Musiq (Paul McCartney cover)....Hahahahaha, hard to argue with that one.

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer.....(faint chuckle)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Forever - Ben Harper.....Awwwww., diggin' that (A single tear trickles down the cheek).

What do you want as a career?
Save The Best for Last - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes (obviously a cover of the Vanessa Williams song)......I don't know what this one means.

Your favorite saying?
I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Deathcab For Cutie.....Eh, sure why not.

Favorite place?
I'm a Mountain - Sarah Harmer....Mountains are cool, sure.

What do you think of your parents?
Twilight - David Gray.....Searching for any interpretation other than the unsettling, morose one.

Where would you go on a first date?
Lose You - Pete Yorn.....Hahahahaha, exactly. Tou-frickin'-che.

Describe yourself.
I Am the Highway - Audioslave.....Fuckin'-A right I am.
What is the thing I like doing most?
It Don't Matter to the Sun - Rosie Thomas (Garth Brooks cover)....It don't matta to De Jesus, either!

The song that best describes the president?
For a Dancer - Jackson Browne......Bit of a stretch.

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Rain - Ben Taylor Band......Deep, man. Very deep. I'm the last person that could answer this question, but wouldn't this be much more fun stoned?
How will I die?
Winter - Joshua Radin.....Uhhhhh, can ya give me a specific year or decade with that? Maybe it's just saying I will be cold, which, as I understand it, we all will be when we die.

The song that will be played at your funeral?
Faded From the Winter - Iron and Wine.......I have been known to wallow at times, but this seems like a choice anchored in melodrama.

The song you'll put as the subject?
Je T'Aimais, Je T'Aime, Je T'Aimerai - Francis Cabrel (Frenchie)......."You asked for it, you got it, Toyota."

Okay, not too bad. Somewhat entertaining, I think. Probably more fun for me than for you, but try it yourself.

2 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

What are you talking about;
President Bush can dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwisQkmpqmQ

j.h.k. said...

Oh. My. God.