Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rambling "Man"

Yesterday, I forgot to pack an undershirt (in my gym bag). Today I forgot to pack underwear. Plus, I wore the wrong jeans. I am a mess. What am I doing? Where am I going? How do I expect to get there? Sigh. I am not feeling the work thing today. Maybe I should be a firefighter. There's a job that actually matters in society. Maybe I should move to a new city. Someplace smaller with realistic property values. If I were a superhero (and who's to say I'm not), my arch-nemesis would be Sallie Mae. I hate that fuckin' bitch. Jimmy, crack your damn corn. See if I give a shit. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Saw "Syriana" last night. I think I could watch most foreign films without subtitles and follow them easier than I did "Syriana."

1 comment:

Koop de Ville said...

Firemen are hot