Friday, October 04, 2013

I'm Weak? YOU'RE WEAK...

I hate it when I create a new password and the bitchy website tells me it's "weak."  Where do you get off, I say.  There are at least a quarter of a million words in the English language and you're gonna tell me that the completely random word (and potential combination w/numerals) I have chosen is "weak" in its security?  Let's try again then.  I'll delete that password and pick another one of seemingly equal strength and you guess what it is.  Crack the code for me, smug genius.  I'll give you two thousand guesses.  I'll give you a clue, I actually misspelled the word (..portion of the potential combination of case-sensitive letters and numerals)!  "Weak" password...How dare you, sir.


2 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

seriously.

Joe said...

"snapple"