Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can't do it.

I can make no valid case for hating Tim Tebow. I thought I could, but there's just no justifying it. I thought I could talk about his ridiculous "jump passes" or wax cynical about how underneath the virginal, bible-thumping, goody two-shoes preacher's son must lay a flawed person not unlike the rest of us. I was all ready to write that it wasn't so much that I hated Tim Tebow as much as I just didn't believe Tim Tebow. But how the hell do I really know? Tim Tebow is only an image to me and I have to admit that if that image bore a cardinal & gold uniform and a Trojan on his helmet, I would probably be president of the Tim Tebow fan club. That being said, I can think of no player, team, or coach that I would love to see SC beat than Tim Tebow, his mentor Urban Meyer, and his team the Florida Gators. Man, I hope they get the chance.

No comments: