Thursday, August 27, 2009

There is something wrong with me...

I was at Target Monday night and I happened to catch a passing glimpse of a fall wreath in the Smith & Hawken section. Just like that, I'm craving a pumpkin spice latte and fantasizing about huge piles of red and gold leaves.

Last night, coming off maybe one of the hottest days of the summer mind you, I was listening to Christmas music and itching to watch "Miracle on 34th Street."

It's still friggin' August. I think I might be turning into an elf. I'd ask for help, but the scariest part is...I don't really want it.

5 comments:

Wayne said...

Hmm....beef stew :)

j.h.k. said...

Hahahaha....exactly!

Lindsay said...

i woke up this morning craving a pumpkin spice latte too, and i was working for fifteen hours in 105 degree heat yesterday. fall cannot come quick enough.

Kory said...

Man, you have got to shake this. I have one week until I have to go back to work, I dont need this kind of talk. SUMMER IS THE SEASON! You live in Southern California for crying out loud! Live like it!!
Stew and leaves and fuzzy shit is worthless. Thanksgiving is in November, Christmas is December, I'll have words with anyone who says different.

j.h.k. said...

Vintage Cruiser.