Thursday, March 27, 2008

RAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!


The song of the day is "The Way I Am" by Eminem.

Reason being...I've got a real short fuse today. I went ape shit once already over someone's annoying ringtone. I'm not trying to be a tough guy or anything. I'm just so fuckin' tired I have no patience or tolerance. I tried medicating with a triple grande latte (skinny hazelnut to be exact) and it didn't do a damn thing. It affected me about as much as a pistol shot hurt King Kong. I am in that stage of exhaustion where you need sleep so badly that you'd swear you were sleeping and that what you know is reality feels more like a dream. I need a cold shower or a slap in the face.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that, except with a quad venti, soy, sugarfree hazelnut latte. I'm sure the traffic didn't affect your positive outlook on Thursday.

Anyways what happened to I Heart LB? Isn't Cali your true stomping grounds? Everyone needs a break sometimes but honestly there is no place like home... you'll miss it traffic and all.

Kory said...

John can't handle a town the likes of Long Beach, plus we don't like his kind here, always pissed off about something...STAY OUT OF MY BEACH COMMUNITY, YOU BUM!

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

"We believe in nas ing!"
I'd respect this post more if you actually got into a fist fight with someone when you get pissed.
Totally unrelated: I'm watching West Va v. Xavier as I'm typing this comment. Joe Alexander of the Mountaineers just hit a shot with 14 seconds left to tie the game and I swear I just heard Billy Packer say: "He's got big time onions!"
Quote of the day.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Now that I think of it, the Incredible Hulk never really got into a fist fight when he got mad. He just push trees over or punch a whole in a wall.
Anything like that would do.

Joe said...

I hear ya, broheim.

And you know what so god damn shitty? I'm so exhausted on my day off, I end up sleeping in too late, then I spend the entire day making up for not having free time the other 6 days so I vacuum, clean, do dishes, laundry, wash car, run errands, etc...then I'm totally exhausted and ready for bed.

So I wake up the next day and have to be at work early. I think back "Shit, I didn't do anything on my day off. At least there's next week."

Rinse. Repeat.