Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"I Friggin' Love You!"


I friggin' love rain. As much as I love driving home with the sunroof open under clear, sunny skies, I also relish a day like today, slightly chilly, gray, and wet. Granted, it's not really raining today (more of a torrential mist), but for Southern California, I'll take it. Cue the Rainy Day Playlist....aaaaaaand.......We're underway! I look forward to an afternoon of gazing out the window and brooding. I might even go for the rare afternoon coffee as I have to go over to the store to get my pops his "Blood Diamond" dvd. It is the perfect day for such a stroll. There's a screening of "Casablanca" here tonight and if this weather persists, me thinks it will set a nice mood for a lovahs' movie such as this classic. I only wish mine own lovah were attending. Lovah, lovah, lovah.

Alright, that's enough of that. Some thoughts on "24":

--Would they give Jack Bauer his balls back already? It seems like they are fazing him out in favor of Ricky (he's back to Ricky now) Schroeder and I'm not happy about it

--I want the traitor to be Milo so I can enjoy watching him get tortured because he's so damn annoying. Is that wrong?

--I love a horrible Russian accent and this show is becoming a goldmine for them

--The Vice-Prez is a complete lunatic. He's so totally over the top that I think I shall call him Dr. Strangelove from now on. However, watching Powers Boothe play this ridiculous character is a real joy.


Can we start baseball season already? Spring training has gone on long enough. My fantasy team was assembled something like 4 weeks ago. My boys are bored...much like myself.

No comments: