Thursday, March 15, 2007

DING DONG THE MOTHERFUCKIN' TWITCH IS DEAD!

It occurs to me now that my eye did not twitch yesterday!! Not once!! Ha HAAAAAAAA!! I am liberated from the twitch! I feel like dancing in the streets (or with the Stars)!!!!!

As if that weren't good enough, yesterday was a grrrreat Hair Day. Really, just a banner day for hair.

I needed these daytime blessings given that my evening was lost doing my taxes. Uncle Sam is gonna pay me what he owes me today. Papa needs a new pair of jeans!

2 comments:

Helen's Capers said...

was something stressing you out and now you are unstressed?

j.h.k. said...

Ya know, that's interesting...Everyone seemed to have different theories about what causes the twitching. Some said stress, others said tiredness. I can't definitively say I had either for 8 straight days. It may go down as one of the great mysteries of my life.