Monday, October 30, 2006

Turkey Day Dilemna

I was talking with my grandma yesterday and she said Thanksgiving is going to be at my aunt's this year because my aunt's 3 stepdaughters are all coming and bringing their boyfriends. Seeing as how I loathe one of said boyfriends, it leaves me with a Turkey Day dilemna:

Do I...

A) attend Thanksgiving and just not give the little putz the time of day?

B) attend Thanksgiving and be outwardly rude to the asswipe?

C) attend Thanksgiving and be the bigger man, not being anything but gracious to the little fuckwit? (Actually, seeing as how this option would give me an ulcer or move me to drink more heavily than is advisable, I am removing this option from consideration.)

D) go to my dad's family's for Thanksgiving?

7 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

How 'bout a combonation of A & D? If it looks like you're going to develop an ulcer, just go to your dad's house, that way you can see both families on Thanksgiving. Also, I hope you're planning on working in time for the turkey bowl.

j.h.k. said...

How can there be a Mudd Bowl without AP?

j.h.k. said...

that wouldn't work...if i go there, i can't leave.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

I'll be there in spirit.
You can't leave? Do they handcuff you or what? Or would they be offended you didn't stay the whole time? Or is it just too far?

j.h.k. said...

I would have to explain why I was leaving since they wouldn't be expecting it. Plus, it's just too darn far.

Anonymous said...

Eff it. Come to my mom & dad's house. We'd have a blast!

Online Dating Girl said...

F) come to my place, I have pumpkin cheese cake and copious amounts of wine