Friday, February 24, 2006

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah...


Notice the custom-made red Swingline stapler atop the set. A symbol of quiet rebellion.

I've had a little TV in my office for a while now, but due to the shit that's on TV during the day, I haven't gotten much use out of it. Until now.

My buddy Scott brought in an extra DVD player he had. The Revolution WILL be televised!

Today I had "Office Space" playing whilst I worked on the equivolent of my TPS reports. Talk about art immitating life and vice-versa. It was like holding up a hand mirror in front of another larger one, it just went on into infinity. Good times.

5 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Let me get this straight: You have a mini fridge, a desk punching bag, tv/dvd player, internet access...
Why do you even go home? Should your next office gift be a futon so you can just sleep there?

j.h.k. said...

I have a loveseat and have been known to take naps (before work or at lunch). What I really need is my own toilet. Then, my friend, I will be in business!

Joe said...

I want to know why you have paper towels next to your TV...

j.h.k. said...

Ah yes, just out of frame is my personal coffee maker. The paper towels are in case of any spills.

Rebecca said...

I'm so jealous I could spit.