Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ug.


Feeling like this guy today


Sickness has set up shop in my throat and is using at as the headquarters for its coup against my immune system. With Zicam, multi-vitamins, and tea as my weapons of choice, I have launched a full scale attack in my defense. As our President would say, these germs are evil. They stand in the way of freedom. Freedom will always win.

These germ terrorists have launched a multi-pronged attack, not only on me, but on mine lover as well. She has been hit even worse than I. She was infected first so she has the sympathy vote all but won. We will unite our efforts and snuff out these cowardly germs who fight from the shadows. Whatever dark shadow they wish to fight from will soon be illuminated by the light of freedom and they will be able to hide no more.

! Viva Echinacea!

The good news is that, in my efforts to defend, I have found a fantastically delicious alternative to coffee, the tea lattes offered by The Coffee Bean and (as I've just discovered) Tea Leaf. This morning I had a tropical passion latte and let me tell you....delectable. And the bluebery pomegranite? Unbelievable! MMMmmmmMmmm. Of course, if you are a woman, I am sure I am not telling you anything you don't already know.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Add Jamba Juice's cold-buster to you artillery. That shit is the bomb yo.