Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sweet (Baby James) Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I got to see James Taylor play in a very small venue much like my favorite place in the world, Largo. After the show, I got to sit down and rap with Mr. Taylor. He was wearing a throwback Angels hat signed by former Angel great Johnny Ray and was also wearing some sort of Angels bracelet thingy. We talked about the team and how he doesn't like the inclusion of Los Angeles in their name. After discussing this for a few minutes, he had to go. At this point, I told him how many shows I had been to and how much his music meant to me. Then I gave him a hug. There wasn't time for a photo which should come as no surprise following the hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brokeback dreams...

Joe said...

It musta been a dream because we all know he's really a Red Sox fan...

http://tinyurl.com/8gur6

http://tinyurl.com/95qwf

j.h.k. said...

I could have set my watch to your response, it was that guaranteed. I even knew the links were coming. By the way, James and I discussed how he was never truly a Red Sox fan. I hear Elliott Smith LOVED the Angels as well.