Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Of Men and Restrooms

Ya know, I have an easy enough time feeling inadequate about the size of my manhood as it is...I really don't need to be sitting in a stall (just reading, of course) in our restroom here at the office and here some guy at the urinal who sounds like he's dumping a full 10-gallon bucket off a fucking pier. Seriously.

While on the topic of my fellow man and restrooms, what is with these guys who randomly spit? I have seen these men who walk up to a urinal and ritually spit into it before they can begin their urination. I have friends who will out of nowhere just hok one on the street for no apparent reason. What is the appeal of this? I can understand if you're smoking a cigar or chewing tobacco or something, but why just spit for the hell of it? I dunno, maybe I'll try it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These people could be smokers- we spit all the time.

It's totally gross. I agree.