Monday, February 09, 2009

If I didn't have to be at work today....

I would go for a nice long drive. I implented my own personal stimulus package into the local music retail economy this weekend, making visits to Amoeba AND Fingerprints in Long Beach. So I am sitting on a lot of new music. Couple that with another great day of rain, and you have the perfect recipe for a long drive up (or down) the coast. Stops may include any interesting beach town boutiques that might pop up, a fogged-window diner for some clam chowder, any vista points, and perhaps a rustic tavern for a comforting pint. I think I could go all the way to San Francisco. At least to Carmel.

But processing invoices in El Segundo is cool too.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Yeah, that's always a toss up for me, too. Do I spend the day listening to the sound of the rain, watching old movies and eating ice cream OR, do I go to work and process expense reports?

Such tough decisions. I feel your pain.