Thursday, February 04, 2010

Phil.


After watching another instantly classic "Modern Family" with my bride this evening, it occurred to me that she finds me less annoying immediately after watching this show, specifically the Phil character. So I threw it out there...
"I think after watching Phil from 'Modern Family' you appreciate me in a less annoying way."
"I think you're right."



Thank you, "Modern Family."


P.S. How great is this show? If I had to choose only one comedy I could keep watching, I can't tell you which one I would pick, "30 Rock" or "Modern Family." It's that close.

6 comments:

AJ said...

"What's Jagermeister? You know how in a fairy tale there's always a potion that makes the princess fall asleep and the boys start kissing her, well this is like that except you don't wake up in a castle you wake up in a frat house with a bad reputation."

AMAZING.

Valerie Koop said...

I've been recording this, only to delete it without watching.

I'll not do that again.

I mean, if there's a way to make you less annoying ...

j.h.k. said...

Heh heh heh...

Wait, do you mean you have not watched any of it?! Television treason!

This is the rare sitcom that has rewatchability.

Conrad said...

I agree. Start watching it now, you don't really need to watch it from the beginning yet.

j.h.k. said...

WHAT?! OF COURSE YOU NEED TO SEE THE BEGINNING! NOT FOR THE PLOT PER SE, BUT BECAUSE EVERY EPISODE IS GOOD!

Conrad said...

My point was that she should not just quit on the show since she's deleted some episodes. Of course she should see all the episodes, but what's worse, starting now in the middle or just to let her DVR keep deleting them?