Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Targhz-A

Feels like a great day to go to Target. I shall do it over lunch. I need Fantastik, Christmas-colored candles, possibly more decor if the price is right, and a squeegee. That's what I am going in for anyway. Lord only knows what I will come out with.

I'm decorating this office for Christmas today, even if I have to fight my coworkers off in the process. The time has come. Since we're not going to be here much the week of Christmas, I think the decoration period should begin one week earlier so as to ensure the proper incubation period of our Christmas spirit. Speaking of Scrooges, has anyone seen the Jim Carrey "Christmas Carol" yet? I am pumped but there are a lot of movies to see so I don't want to go if it sucks or induces motion-sickness.

3 comments:

Online Dating Girl said...

I've already started decorating my office and my house. It started over the weekend. Let the holidays begin!

Joe said...

I didn't like "The Grinch" and I've heard from two parents and one non-parental adult that "Christmas Carol" was a big whiff. That's two Christmas icon's Jim Carrey has screwed up by my count. All he has left is Santa and Baby Jesus.

j.h.k. said...

Damn it.