Monday, October 15, 2007

Random Thoughts (As Opposed To Deep Ones)

--Decided to make a dent in the many movies in current release I want to see...Of all the interesting options, managed to select two duds, "Michael Clayton" and "The Darjeeling Limited." Not to mention "Lantana" via Netflix Friday night. Why do I always happen upon good or bad movies in streaks?

--Bill "The Rock" Stoneman is stepping aside as Angels GM. Very interesting. We'll see if this new fella can do what Bill never could (fairly or unfairly), get us a power bat to protect Vlad.

--Don't ya just hate it when your DVR gets its programming mixed up? I have "Mad About You" (Lifetime reruns) set as a series recording but the last 5 episodes have actually turned out to be "The Andy Griffith Show" which is not the same.

--Speaking of DVR/TV, is anyone else watching "Damages?" It's fuckin' awesome!

2 comments:

Conrad said...

Yes, I too am against the dvr and it's strict programming. I went to movies sat night, and hit record to finish the rest of the idiots vs indians game. After coming back, I pres play and it stopped recording because the programming said the game was only supposed to go to a certain time. I missed the extra inning destruction of Boston. Learn from this kids: If it's a sporting event manual record a block of time, not by the programming.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Damages is on my list of shows I'll watch when it comes out on dvd...