Wednesday, October 17, 2007

House Arrest

I rarely get to bed before midnight during the week. For me, it's not about being a night owl, it's about enjoying my time at home so much that I just can't bring myself to willingly close the book on it for the day. There's so much to do. Cooking, wine of course, a little laundry, some music, TV, books, maybe a good movie...if all else fails, writing asinine thoughts on a blog.

I could never handle life in The Big House. Andy Dufresne, I am not. But if I was ever convicted of a crime and was sentenced to house arrest? I'd be lovin' life, baby! Woooooo!

If anyone has any experience in criminal justice and can recommend a specific crime I could commit to where the most likely repercussion would be house arrest, I won't not listen, friend.

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

How do you pay the bills when you are on House arrest?

j.h.k. said...

Beside the point!

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

There is a whole host of white collar crimes I could suggest that are less morally repugnant than most violent crimes yet still carry the heavy sentence you're looking for. Maybe a little insider trading is what you're looking for.