Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still Got It!!

So in case you didn't realize it, yesterday was Valentine's Day. I had class until 11, but I knew it was a special day because when I got home, the wife was still awake! She had just gotten home from a painting excursion and we met in the kitchen for a well timed smooch just before I scrounged together some turkey meat balls. Classic romance. Get this though...and please forgive me for getting graphic...when we went in to kiss, we got zapped. Electricity, folks! Lit-trally. Sparks actually flew. And we're not talking wall-to-wall carpet where this kind of thing would happen all the time. No sir. Hardwood floors, baby. Hardwood floors and non-vinyl tile. That electricity came from nowhere but the spark plugs of our hearts, my friends. Still got it!

No comments: