Tuesday, August 05, 2008

You Make The Fall

Would it be alright with everyone if we just skipped August and went right into September? I've got some chai tea here and I am reeeeeeally feeling like I'm ready for Fall. August is kind of a 'tweener of a month anyway, isn't it? July is the peak of the American summer with 4th of July and vacations and what not. September is school back in session, college football in full swing, the weather dropping a few degrees (except in Southern California). Let's just get straight to it, shall we?

7 comments:

Conrad said...

Skip ahead? Man I wish we could rewind back to the end of May. June was ok, but I missed July and am about to miss August. After softball's over, I think we should get a place together...

AJ said...

I hate August. Frankly, I wasn't a huge fan of July either.

Fetch me September!

j.h.k. said...

Conrad, I think we all know that softball will never be over.

Conrad said...

Unnhh, won the championship last night. That's back to back championships in the Burbank Slowpitch and Fastpitch leagues. Hopefully this carries over to the nationals next week.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Fall is my favorite season, but I love summer too. I just can't choose!
Good luck Conrad!

Kory said...

Summer is the best! August rocks! It's the only time of the year where the standings in baseball start to look like something.

j.h.k. said...

You know when they look even better? October.