Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear IPhone Owning Friends (a.k.a. ICult),

You guys are insane. For the last time, I don't want an IPhone. I'm not going to get an IPhone. No, I do not feel left out because you psychos are surrounding me and trying to make me envious of an electronic device. It's just a fucking phone, folks!! The fact that you "love" your cell phone scares me. I imagine you petting it and cuddling it as you sleep at night. The idea that you will gain some level of satisfaction or pleasure by my personal cell phone choice is rather disturbing. Please, and I really mean this, my answer is No. NOW BACK OFF!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's not just a phone. It's the future in the palm of your hands.

Conrad said...

It really is a good phone though. I'm not telling you to get one, but I can't remember the last time I was this satisfied with something I bought.

AJ said...

Yeah, I'm right there with you. No interest.