Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An Important Day

Aside from the obvious which needn't even be mentioned, today is a day of great opportunity and defining choice. You know what I'm talking about. Kanye vs. 50. The Showdown. Both albums "drop" today, folks. The line has been drawn. On whose side do you stand?

Normally, I wouldn't give a crap. I have the first two Kanye albums but I didn't pay for either of them(Thanks, Conrad). However, given Curtis Jackson's statement that he'll retire if Kanye out-sells him, I might be cashing in my Best Buy gift card to put 'ol 50-Cent out of commission. Kind of a dumb thing to say when you think about it, his proclamation. It's only served to mobilize me against him, hoping to make him stick to his guns...no pun intended.

BUY KANYE! RETIRE FIFTY! (say it with me) BUY KANYE! RETIRE FIFTY!

1 comment:

Conrad said...

I also will be cashing in some reward gift certificates to buy Kanye.

Kanye, I only let him BORROW Late Registration. I don't know how he got the first one.