Thursday, May 18, 2006

It feels like Christmas in the office today and I have no idea why. I think I got a whiff of cinnamon or something when I was walking in. Whatever the reason, it's nice. I'll take it.

I got a new vacuum cleaner last night, a Dirt Devil Jaguar standard bagged model with 12 amps of sucking power. Let me tell you, I love vacuuming. Love it. And I have hardwood floors. The satisfaction I get from vacuuming my one medium-sized area rug is remarkable. Since the old vacuum broke, the dirt and cat hair has just been piling up. Last night, cracked open a brewsky and wiped the slate clean. It was a great night.

I am tored to no end today. All I can think of is the upcoming trip to Europe (which is only 9 short days away). It's really hard to focus on anything else. The DaVinci Code has been a thrilling distraction, but I will finish that today. There's always this blog, but I am beginning to realize I am not much of a blogger. Screw it.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You can come over and use our vacuum anytime you want. We have carpet. :)

j.h.k. said...

Don't think I won't!

Anonymous said...

Meant SHUT, not shit! See you got me all in a tizzy!!